Selling a house in Pompano with a Realtor is not always the best option for everyone.
There are plenty of headaches when working with a licensed real estate agent to sell your home.
There is lots of paperwork, months of uncertainty, fees, and the inconvenience of showing your home to multiple people at odd hours of the day and night.
If you’re wondering, yes, there is a better way to sell your home…
- No fees or commissions – With Property Nation, there are no realtor commissions or closing fees to pay.
- We are the buyer – Unlike selling with a Realtor, you don’t have to wait for a buyer or financing, we are the buyer and we pay cash.
- No repairs or cleaning – Forget cleaning up your home or spending money to repair it in order to show it to potential buyers, we’ll buy your house exactly the way it is.
- Less paperwork – When working with agents, you have to deal with mountains of paperwork. At Property Nation, we have one simple easy to understand sales agreement.
- No long-term commitments – When working with an agent, you can get locked into a lengthy long term contract hoping your agent finds you a buyer. We are the buyer.
The traditional home selling experience can take months to complete from beginning to end, on top of having to pay Realtor commissions. With Property Nation, it’s much easier!
We’re not listing your house… we’re actually the ones buying your house. Since we pay cash, we’re able to close quickly… or on your schedule. Like we’ve mentioned, when you work with us there are no fees… like there are when you list your house with an agent.
Once you send us your info, we’re usually able to make you a fair all-cash offer within 24 hours. From there, we can close as quickly as 7 days… or on your schedule (sometimes we can have a check in your hand the very same day!).
Compare Property Nation Vs. Listing with a Realtor
||Selling w/ An Agent
|Commissions / Fees:
||6% on average is paid by you, the seller
|Who Pays Closing Costs?:
||2% on average is paid by you, the seller
||NONE – We pay all costs
||Yes, up to 15% of sales fall through
||Yes, sale is often subject to appraisal
||NONE – We make cash offers
|Average Days Until Sold:
|Number of Showings:
||1 (Just Us)
||30-60 +/- days after accepting buyers offer
||ASAP or The Date Of YOUR CHOICE
|Who Pays For Repairs?:
||Negotiated During Inspection Period
||NONE – We buy in “AS-IS” Condition