Property Nation is a rapidly growing real estate investment company based in South Florida, specializing in acquisition and sales of residential investment properties. Our mission is to help homeowners in distress situations and enhance communities. Our company is in growth mode and we are looking for sales agents that align with our values.
To develop strong relationships with real estate investors so we can become their main resource for consistent, high profitable real estate investment deals. You will market, negotiate, show, and sell deals to our buyers and new cash buyers that you will be adding to our network. You will need to provide excellent customer service while being a tough negotiator to maximize the company’s profits.
The right fit for this role is an outgoing person that loves networking, developing and nurturing relationships, enjoys the thrill of negotiating and embody these competencies:
- Excellent networking skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Strong Sales and closing skills
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong Work Ethic
- Very Comfortable using computers and programs
We are a values-based company here to make a difference. If you are interested in working with us, you will have to explain how you have demonstrated these values in your current or past endeavors.
- Growth: Committed to constantly improving and learning
- Results Driven: Customer focused in achieving our goals
- Innovate: Constantly pursue new ideas and opportunities
- Passion: Love what you do and trust and respect everyone
- Persistence: Never give up. Always follow through and hold yourself and other accountable
- Clients First: Always put the client’s needs first
Essential Job Functions
- Qualify new buyers and build relationships with current buyers over the phone
- Market investment properties to buyers
- Proactively reach out to buyers to offer specific properties
- Book and go on appointments with buyers to properties
- Negotiate with buyers, answer buyers’ inquiries, communicate with management, prepare contracts, follow up until buyer signs contract and sends deposit.
- Gain the buyers’ trust and negotiate hard to meet and/or exceed sales goals
- Self-starter, able to work independently and able to multi-task in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment.
- Attend social/ networking events to meet potential investors.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly metrics
- Recommends changes in service, and policy by evaluating results and customer feedback.
Education and Experience
- Florida Real Estate License
- 1-year sales experience
This role is not for everyone, in fact, if you do not like commission work, are afraid to be pushed and need to be micromanaged; this job is not for you. Sales agent can be a tough gig, but for someone that is hungry, there will be tremendous upside with virtually no income ceiling.