Property Nation is a rapidly growing real estate investment company based in South Florida, specializing in acquisition and sales of residential investment properties. Property Nation’s mission is to help homeowners in distress situations and enhance communities. Our company is in growth mode and we are looking for sales agents that align with our values.
To nurture high quality leads with the goal of converting these leads into highly profitable real estate investment deals. You will also build valuable relationships, business colleagues and associates that feed into the business to grow referral business revenue for the company.
The right fit for this role will be sharp, ambitious and persistent and embody these competencies:
- Excellent communicator
- Passionate about sales
- Listening Skills
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong Work Ethic
We are a values-based company here to make a difference. If you are interested in working with us, you will have to explain how you have demonstrated these values in your current or past endeavors.
- Growth: Committed to constantly improving and learning
- Results Driven: Customer focused in achieving our goals
- Innovate: Constantly pursue new ideas and opportunities
- Passion: Love what you do and trust and respect everyone
- Persistence: Never give up. Always follow through and hold yourself and other accountable
Essential Job Functions
- Lead Management: Make calls, take incoming calls, determine lead motivation, book appointments, visit homeowners, and analyze properties to determine value and rehab cost, sales presentation, make offers and follow up. Build relationships with homeowners, and business referral sources
- Drive sales to meet and/or exceed sales goals
- Self-starter, able to work independently and able to multi-task in a fast paced deadline oriented environment. You must work well under pressure and be able to occasionally work irregular hours to meet deadlines.
- Attend social/ networking events to meet potential investors/ referral sources
- Office visits with referral sources (attorneys, agents, etc)
- Recommends changes in service, and policy by evaluating results and customer feedback.
- Prospecting Skills
- Skills in rapport building, explaining benefits/ service and closing the sale
- Negotiating skills
- Customer Service
- Results Oriented
- Listening Skills
- Basic computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Education and Experience
- Florida Real Estate License (preferred)
- 1 years sales experience
- English (Native or bilingual proficiency)
- Spanish (Native or bilingual proficiency)
If you love sales and embrace change, please apply!
All qualified applicants will be contacted for an initial phone interview